Friday, May 09, 2008

Go Green



I am so excited about starting Spiral Scouts!




- and, no, I am not Pagan....yet. Well, not a practicing one...Of course that depends on the definition LOL! I don't think I could be pigeon holed into just one specific spiritual practice or belief. But wow I am shocked by the response to people when they saw the news coverage on our new scouting troup. Shock, anger, and blank quiet nonresponses - I'm guessing that one is fear? LOL! But that is why it is so important to me. I want my kids to have a scouting experience that doesn't involve one specific religion, and to expose more kids and adults to tolerance and respect of other spiritual practices.






So in my excitement to start scouting....I started trying harder to find ways to be more green...




How green is your routine? click the go green button to pick up some great tips!




I'm thinking maybe it would be very green of me to just stay home today and uhm save gas yeah! And think of ALL the gas I would save....all those patients would stay home too! I have to do my part!


No comments: