Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blogging Blessings

Here's to a sure fire way to cheer up!
It's been a while. I have really searched long and hard for something useful or interesting to say. And whenever I have trouble with that .... it means it's time to start blogging my blessings. Give it a try, it works wonders.












  • I love The Oneness Center. I am just so appreciative of a place here in Fresno that is jam packed of people with the same amount of openness to spirituality and similar spiritual direction as me.

  • So happy as always for all my friends. IRL and in Twitter-ville. Twitter, it's a blessing no an addiction.... no a blessing LOL!











    • And of course, my daughter and the fact that her father and I can adjust to all the changes in our family and keep things amicable just for her.



    Peace to you and yours,

    1 comment:

    Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

    A blessing..No..a CURSE!

    Ha. Thanks for joining GNO!