Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sleepless in Squaw Valley

Shraddha was soooo tired when we got home last night and so was I so we went to bed relatively early. She was in a light sleep....THEN Daddy came home LOL. She got her second wind and in an attempt to compensate for how tired she was she went WACKO! Running around screaming and laughing. I was still in bed when I could hear Roger pleading with Shraddha to come to bed.

After 20 min or so of me being exhausted and Shraddha doing nursing aerobics and jumping back and forth over me to be with Daddy then to nurse(with Mommy LOL) then beat on Daddy then sleep on Mommy's head.... I gave up and gave in. "Hey Baby....You wanna watch Elmo?" It worked like a charm. She watched Elmo and Mommy slept. When it was over she came back to bed and went to sleep somewhere around midnight.

So I'm still tired and so is Roger. Only he is far more tired because he gave up at the same time I did and went to sleep in Madhava's room. And then Madhava woke up around 4:30 am. I have to laugh... this is like some sort of torcher test right?...like for the CIA? Is it passwords that you want? My cell phone # for telemarketers? Whatever it is I will give it up just let me SLEEEEEEEEP. I'm so weak LOL.

Tonite I was just thinking about watching a little bit of ANYTHING BUT ELMO before I went to bed. But how can I resist....Mama Mama? Mo-Mo Mo-Mo? PEEEEAAAASE? with her head cocked to the side and leaning forward looking into my eyes with the perfect pleading expression on her face? Where did she learn that? NO FAIR.....

La la la la La la la la Elmo's World....

1 comment:

Spookygirl said...

LOL!! My kids were insane last night too! Danielle was screaming until about 1am, and Jack's teeth were causing him such pain, he wouldn't sleep, and at one point, he was bleeding!!! So I totally feel ya.

Lucky for me, they both napped today, but I wasn't able to put jack down through his nap...