Friday, September 22, 2006

ugh! blog issues

After my last post my sidebar didn't line up anymore. Apparently my pictures were too wide or something wierd happened so I am going to redo that post - working on that now. I may need to repost for Sept 10th too. Wish me luck... I am still learning Html.

----------------------------------------------
Ok,the last post is fixed....
I ran out of new posting time today...gotta go tackle the laundry pile.

Upcoming posts will include some of the following topics...
- The creatures that share our property with us
- I found some interesting factoids on blue bellies
- Garden update - will those pumpkin plants grow or will the gophers get to them first? Tune in tomorrow to find out!

Come on now... I could be posting about how to get the stains out of the diapers!

No comments: