Thursday, March 29, 2007

catching up and Shraddha Says

I have tons of pics to post and tons to say but I am still catching up with my Fresno Babyfest job and the house. Last week I was very busy with work and this week I am really behind.

But I will take a micro moment here to talk about some funny things Shraddha says before I forget.

Yesterday someone said, "Hi cutie" to her and she looked up at the woman and said, "Hi pretty!"

She also calls things that she wants "shrieky". And at times refers to herself as "Shraddhie"

She also asks for Daddy and Bubba in the afternoon. And she looks at me to wait for an answer. Then is sooooo sad when I tell her that Bubba is with his other mommy.

Good news is that I have been able to leave Shraddha with Beckie now 2 or 3 times without all the crying and screaming for Mamma and Dadda!

Back to Babyfesting and Homekeeping.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

No comments: