We are all still recovering from some sort of virus, so we had a lazy day. Except for me! See below for my TaDa list. No wonder I am so tired right now.
The kiddos had a movie marathon this morning sprinkled with building castles with the megablocks, playdough time, and Latin dancing with Daddy (Shraddha was enjoying a dance contest on TV).
After lunch we all took a break and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Not too hot, not too cold. Sadie even perfected her jumping thru the tire trick with Madhava swinging on top! Bubba shared the tire swing with Baby! And we even got Daddy to help prep a little place for us to plant some Daffodil bulbs. Madhava helped mix the dirt and mulch and Shraddha helped Bubba stick the bulbs in the dirt and cover them.
My Tada list for today!
- I did some overdue spring cleaning in our bedroom, including steam cleaning the carpet and vaccumming the floor boards.
- Also washed and folded laundry.
- Washed 1/2 of the cat - the smelly half!
- Changed the linens.
- Picked the tomatos, zucchini, and eggplant. Watch out! I am armed with tons of zucchini!
- Made Sunday dinner: Tortalini with homemade Creamy Basil Sauce and veggies.
- Kept the bottom of the sink visable all day! - After Roger finished cleaning the last of the dishes from yesterday - THANK YOU HONEY!
- Packed our lunches for tomorrow.